What is MediaGet?
Despite the fact that MediaGet is a convenient application designed to enable user search and download media files which will be useful for computer newbie and for expert. However, it might cause annoying problems to your computer as it is hard to stop. So, the only way to solve the problem and make your computer run smoothly is to uninstall and remove MediaGet from your computer.
How Can You Uninstall MediaGet with the standard uninstaller through Windows
- Go to “Start” and then click on “Control Panel”.
- Click “Uninstall a program” under “Programs” icon.
- Click on “Programs and Features” and scroll down the program list.
Locate MediaGet and then click “Uninstall” to begin the removal.
- Follow the on-screen steps to uninstall MediaGet.
To have the computer hard drive unlocked or stop the MediaGet running in the back ground, you need to enter the safe mode by pressing F8 when you are starting your computer so that you can uninstall MediaGet there with a professional uninstaller such as . By now, Perfect Uninstaller has been removing numerous and unwanted software like Rapid Antivirus or corrupted programs for users around the world.
How Can You Force Uninstall MediaGet with Perfect Uninstaller
- Right click the directory of MediaGet, C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\MediaGet2, (as default setting) to select ”Force Uninstall with PU” to start the removal.
- Follow the on screen steps to finish the removal.
- Reboot computer and repeat the Force Uninstall process untill all the directories of MediaGet are completely uninstalled from your computer.